Malvern and Upton Beekeepers Association is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
For the purpose of the GDPR Act 2018, the data controller & processor is Malvern and Upton Beekeepers Association.
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To send SMS text message about Association events & important updates
To send e-mail communication about Association events, updates and other relevant mails
- We will not use your data for any other purpose
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we merge with any other association or change ISP, in which case we may disclose or transfer your personal data as required to maintain our services to you.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
- In order to affect your insurance, we need to transmit your data to BDI and BBKA
You have the right to ask us not to store your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com. We will inform you if we intend to disclose your information to any third party. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access information held about you. Any information request is free but may be subject to a fee, which cannot exceed a maximum amount of more than £10, if you issue an excessive number of similar requests.